Okay, now, as promised earlier in the week, let’s talk about Black Friday and Cyber Monday Hawaii travel deals! We weren’t really expecting many deals, but, we are very pleasantly surprised with an abundance of them.
Hawaii Hotel Deals
– The luxurious, oceanfront Kahala Resort in Honolulu, just a brief, complimentary shuttle ride from Waikiki has rates starting at $349! You can book this deal through December 2, 2019 for stays between January 12 and December 2, 2020. Learn more here.
– Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s north shore has rates starting at $219! You must book this deal by December 2, 2019 for stays between January and December 20, 2020. See more about this deal here.
– Oceanfront Outrigger Waikiki Beach Hotel is offering seven nights for the price of five with promo code CYBER2019. See that deal here.
– The soon-to-open, luxurious Mauna Lani Auberge on Hawaii’s Big Island is offer 30% off rates. You must book by December 2, 2019.
* A couple of great Hawaii Hilton resorts are offering up to 30% off for Honors members and 28% off for non-members. (Note that it’s free to become an Honors member.) Learn more with the following links:
– Hawaiian Airlines has inter-island flights on sale for $39 one-way and flights from the US Mainland starting at $278 roundtrip! For these deals, you must book by December 2, 2019. Valid travel dates are between Monday and Thursdays from January 20 through March 5, 2020. Check fares here.
Vacation Packages to Hawaii (and other destinations)
– Apple Vacation has a deal to save up to $200 and get up to 70% off select resorts on vacation packages using promo code AVBLACKFRIDAY19. You must book by December 1, 2019.
– Pleasant Holidays has a special deal for stays at Maui’s luxurious Grand Wailea Resort. The deal includes up to 50% off per booking, $15 resort credit per day and 15% off spa services. See that deal here. You must book by December 8, 2019 for travel through December 24, 2020.
The post Aloha Black Friday 2019: Great Hawaii travel deals & photo! appeared first on Go Visit Hawaii.