– On May 1, 2023, the White House announced that the U.S. will end the requirement for non-U.S. citizens to show proof of vaccination to enter the country. The vaccine requirements are now set to end on May 11.
– Ka’anapali Beach Hotel is giving away a 3-night stay on instagram. See this link for how to enter this contest. Per their post this giveaway is “[v]alid for USA residents only. Prize must be used by May 1, 2024.”
– Costco Travel has some nice deals worth checking out:
- In Waikiki, there’s a deal for stays at Prince Waikiki. It includes a resort credit, room upgrade to oceanfront harbor view, waived resort fees, transfers to and from the airport and more. One of the perks of staying at this resort is that they offer complimentary shuttle service throughout Waikiki and Ala Moana Center.
- On Kauai, there’s a deal for five-night or longer stays at Royal Sonesta Kauai Resort. Along with accommodation, it includes a full-size rental car, waived resort fees, resort credit and more.
The post Hawaii vacation news: May 3, 2023 appeared first on Go Visit Hawaii.